Sunday, August 11, 2013

Cause I'm just a teenage dirtbag baby.


Every now and then I have this ONE SONG that's stuck in my head the whole week (or month.. depends on how it goes). I'm sure I'm not the only one. This week? Teenage Dirtbag by Wheatus.

Did you watch it? I hoped you watched it. Did the lead girl look familiar? Well, duh. It's Mena Suvari. The song was released in 2000 and on the soundtrack of the movie, Loser which is a movie I actually need to watch ASAP. The whole music video just screamed "grunge. grunge. grunge!" to me and anything with good music, 90s-related, etc. has got me sold.
 

So... This came about because I've been having One Direction concert withdrawals and this was my favorite number they did (I mean besides all their originals!) I didn't look at the setlist before the show so when Harry (we're on a first name basis... not.) announced they're performing, I freaked! I wondered if a lot of the concertgoers at the time knew this song. 

No one should ever follow me on Spotify. You'll see the same song being played on my feed. Two cheers for the underdog! 
xx

1 comment:

  1. I love the Wheatus version! This song will never get old, it always remind me of the movie 'LOSER' which happens to be one of my favorite movies. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting. If you have the chance you can also follow me on Bloglovin' or Twitter! (:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin