Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Friday is Forever.

July 28, 2013 - We The Kings (The Regency Ballroom)

It all started summer 2011 where I fell in love with We The Kings. They were performing at the Alameda County Fair  and truth be told, I only knew Check Yes Juliet at the time. 

Fast forward to know and I'm obsessed with this band! Hunter. Travis. Coley. Danny. Charles. Eeep! The opening acts were T. Mills, Breathe Carolina, The Ready Set, and Keep It Cute. Unfortunately, SF traffic + girl time getting ready had us miss The Ready Set and Keep It Cute. Nonetheless, the other two were such good opening acts. I never really listened to any of them as much as I should but they were all danceable, easy-going, and good looking here and there. (Let's just say.. the hashtag for that night was #thirstyfortmills

My absolute favorite part of a concert is when you start from the very back and somehow get pushed to the very front of the stage. By the last song of their set, I was smack dab in front of Travis. The only thing I hated was how much it felt like a sauna in there and how some people in the front weren't even dancing! How can you not be dancing?! Heck, I'm no professional dancer but I was jumping like crazy. 

It's my life goal to be that ONE PERSON IN THE CROWD that they choose to come up and they sing to them. Travis did some sort of cute made up date on stage and I was completely jealous of the girl that got called on. 

ONE DAY. One day. 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting. If you have the chance you can also follow me on Bloglovin' or Twitter! (:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin