Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Denim on Denim




Denim Vest - thrifted, White Top - Bloom, Red Shorts - Purchased through Instagram

This is the first time I actually attempted wearing denim on denim and I didn't even realize it. How'd I do? I feel like that's such a hard style to showcase especially with different washes of denim. This was an outfit of the day from a few days ago but oh well. I found the little sweet gem of a shirt in a small store I barely step into. To my surprise, they have a lot of cute things at an affordable price. I should quote the word affordable because affordable to me is anything in the $1-$10 range. Ha!

Like my mini-setup of a photoshoot area? I don't know how people always seem to have a free white wall. I feel like my parents unknowingly knew I'd want to start a fashion blog and covered up every wall possible causing me to craft my own setup. I use this mostly to snap photos for my Instagram shop. 

I always stress how much I wish I could have a closet full of grunge clothing. I'm making my way there.. slowly. Until then, I'm streaming Freaks & Geeks on my best friend, Netflix and taking notes. 

Enjoy. 

P.S. I'd like to give a shout out to Miley's Bun. From one bun (Shaniqua) to another. 

1 comment:

Thank you so much for commenting. If you have the chance you can also follow me on Bloglovin' or Twitter! (:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin