Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Little Minx.



Purse: Thrifted, Shirt: Jawbreaking, Skater Skirt: Target , Shoes: Nordstrom Rack, Peas: Trader Joes

A quick trip to Berkeley! Went with a friend to try out a tea place we've never been to called Asha's Tea House. Good to remember when I need a place to study. It's super quiet but really affordable and delicious drinks. Anyone in the Bay should try it. I always love walking around the streets looking for new places to try but it's always sort of iffy at times because I don't want to waste my money on something I don't like. But it's an adventure, that's for sure!

My shirt, Little Minx, needs to be talked about. I found out about the brand Jawbreaking last year I believe. Being me, a five-year-old trapped in a twenty-year-old body, I was completely on board knowing celebrities were wearing this brand. (Ha, nerd. What a bandwagoner.) 

Twenty year old Aly Silverio started this brand when she was just in high school and over the past years, her brand has escalated. Just recently, Urban Outfitters picked up her brand to be sold on their website (Seen Here) and in Zumiez (Seen Here)

Yes, I will admit sometimes I'm bitter because I wish I could have been able to do this. But I have to give Aly props! She's come a long way for being only twenty! I think everyone should check out her shop, I linked it above. She ships worldwide! 

P.S. I know I'm a day late, but Happy Music Tuesday. I love Tuesdays. Big Time Rush and Jimmy Eat World both came out with good albums. I am REALLY upset I didn't go to Best Buy first to get the deluxe edition. I already opened both CDs. Bummer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting. If you have the chance you can also follow me on Bloglovin' or Twitter! (:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin