Wednesday, June 26, 2013

L.A. L.A. BABY. (And San Diego)


It's been a while since I posted. My apologies. I had quite the adventurous weekend. Last Wednesday, two of my friends and I took a road trip down to Los Angeles/San Diego to surprise one of our friends who goes to school down there. It was my first time going to SoCal without my parents (I know, I sound so nurtured) so it was something I was really looking forward to! I fell in love with Los Angeles but it felt like when I was there, I couldn't think of any place I wanted to go to at that exact moment. 

I sort of kept hoping I'd run into some celebrity. I have this dream that one day, I'll go to Los Angeles and run into let's say.. Skylar Astin (I have the hugest crush on him) and we'll fall in love. It could happen...... Right?

My friends showed us around I guess the "hang out" spots like PB and needless to say, I spent a buttload of money on food and clothes. (Most especially Brandy Melville speaking of that, just about every teenage girl at The Grove wore a Brandy Melville top) It was a good time with good company. I have to mention that I FINALLY got my Stitch pillow pet. I've had an obsession with it because I realized how much Stitch reminds me of my own pup, Maxi. Mission accomplished. Now, I need the Dumbo pillow pet.

I was proud of myself for the fact that we came back to the Bay at around five in the morning and I was able to go to Warped Tour six hours later. I'll talk more about that in another post. 

For now, enjoy photos! (Taken by my point & shoot camera along with my iPhone)




















Can I just add that I had no idea how fast paced Porto's was? I stepped inside and everyone seemed like an expert while I stood in the middle of it all with a completely dumb look on my face. Also, rest stops are my favorite things in the world. There's something about stopping in a different city just for a quick second and seeing what's around it even though it's really all the same: gas stations, fast food joints, etc. 

Oh. Also. You should try out Babycakes if you're ever in the San Diego area or if you live there and you've just never tried it. We lucked out since the place we were originally going to go had a long wait. This mac n' cheese was bomb (dot com)! 

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting. If you have the chance you can also follow me on Bloglovin' or Twitter! (:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin