Thursday, June 27, 2013

I've spent too many nights watching "How I Met Your Mother" alone

June 22, 2013 - Warped Tour (Mountain View)

My warped tour spam! <3 This was my second year attending and I'm so glad I went despite my two hours of sleep after coming home straight from San Diego. I don't regret it at all. I actually ended up experiencing warped tour by myself basically and it was not bad! I met some really nice people who I clicked with here and there. I don't see anything wrong with going to concerts alone.

I became a huge fan of William Beckett after his acoustic set and caught the last bit of my favorite duet I fell in love with my first year, Young London. Some others that should be mentioned are Rosedale and The Early November. There are so many other bands worth mentioning but then this post would never end. If you haven't been to Warped Tour , trust me. Try it. It's not just one genre going on there!  Plus the merch tables are the best part. That's where I happened to run into Brian Logan Dales from The Summer Set. Sigh. My heart.

I will marry a musician.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting. If you have the chance you can also follow me on Bloglovin' or Twitter! (:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin