Wednesday, August 13, 2014

She says I remind her of her father...


My first Outside Lands festival is done and over with.

Granted, I was super tired after the festival (It took me about a day and a half to recover) I wouldn't have changed anything about it. OK, I'd change maybe one thing which is my annoying bladder that drew me away during Disclosure's set on Friday... But that's a different story.

21 years living in the Bay and I've never been to this festival until this year. That's sad. I even missed it when Paul McCartney was here and Stevie Wonder another year. What am I doing with my life?

Golden Gate Park is a HUGE mother trucker. I got the work out of my life and looking back, I still find myself saying, "I should have went to see this person. I should have went to see this band." Sacrifices had to be made........ and long walks.

If you're curious as to who I did see... I chose Kanye over Arctic Monkeys on day one. I'm sorry! I've seen Arctic Monkeys so don't get me wrong, I LOVE THEM. But I know in my life, I'll never afford Kanye. Seeing HAIM, Chromeo, Disclosure, Big Freedia, The Kooks, etc. was way more than I can ask for. One thing that always hurts is that their sets are always so short but I mean it's the price you have to pay for going to a 3-day, all-day event. So, I really can't complain.

(I guess I can complain how I didn't take that many photos... But I did witness a proposal!)

Needless to say, I'm coming back next year!



- Trails and Ways -

- The Kooks -

The Kooks -

The Kooks -

Macklemore and Ryan Lewis -

- Bye Outside Lands! -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting. If you have the chance you can also follow me on Bloglovin' or Twitter! (:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin