Thursday, January 22, 2015

Tina Fey, can I be your best friend?


Trailer for Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt 

How do you do it, Tina Fey? How? I've heard that she's been creating a new television show but I didn't believe it until I saw the proof. Well, here's the proof. Who's to say I won't watch this? It looks so entertaining plus it's starring Ellie Kemper! AKA the one character in The Office I related to the most because she was mega awkward... Anyone else excited to see this like I am? Netflix has been putting some great shows out there. I still have yet to watch Marco Polo and understand House of Cards

I'm not saying that House of Cards is hard to understand. You just have to really dedicate your time and pay attention to every detail or else you're lost. 

Anyone else going to watch this new series when it gets released March 6


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting. If you have the chance you can also follow me on Bloglovin' or Twitter! (:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin